Some Best Stuffs Of Women Saree To Add To Your Closet
Women who love to wear sarees either regularly or occasionally, choosing the right one according to the function is a big confusion.
Here are some materials of sarees that we think every woman should own. This particular collection will be sufficient for you to match to any occasion and type of body.
1. Crepe Saree: A woman looks more enchanting and gorgeous in a crepe saree. It's a synthetic fabric that appears crisp and crimped. This is the material that can for any occasion such as wedding but only in summer season.
2. Faux Georgette Saree: Sarees in georgette material are light in weight, so easy to carry and will look good on any body shape. These sarees come in very beautiful colors and prints but are very costly. Although these sarees have very pretty designs. Faux georgette material is a bit different than normal georgette material and is the best alternative to it.
3. Cotton Saree: The most original form of traditional sarees of India. This is the material that can be worn in any season and will always look elegant and will make you look the best. Here you can find a wide range of cotton sarees that you'll love to buy.
4. Silk Saree: Wearing a silk saree having artistic print over it will make you look so much traditional and fashionable. This material always has very beautiful designs over it that one can't resist buying. The only factor that is more considerable is its cost. It's not that easy to afford this material. But if you desperately want such saree in your closet, you can go to have raw silk saree.
5. Chiffon Saree: The sarees made up of chiffon stuff are light in weight. It's a very comfortable stuff. It is recommended to wear in the evening and if it is having abstract print over it, it will give a party wear look.
6. Net Saree: Best stuff to wear to weddings or any other function, light on weight, attractive and easy to carry.
7. Lycra Saree: Lycra stuff is made up of 95% of silk and 5% of other elastic synthetic fiber that adds more comfort to your sarees. This stuff is basically for occasions. If you wear this one, you will look glamorous.
8. Chiffon Jacquard Saree: These are the sarees of chiffon material that are designed in dual colors with interesting borders which make you look elegant.
9. Bhagalpur Silk Saree: Sarees made up of this stuff basically has a typical look and this can be worn only traditionally specifically to some puja.
10. Plain Georgette Saree with Light Border: Plain sarees made up of georgette that is of a single color with a beautiful border makes your attire an interesting piece to wear to a party or any social occasion.
We have a huge and a great collection of sarees in different kinds of stuff that you'd love to add to your ethnic collection. Click here to view the product list.